After PUBG Mobile is being banned by the Indian Government last year, the Indian iteration of this game Battlegrounds Mobile India is available for download. This article is all about how one can download BGMI on a PC. Battlegrounds Mobile India has already been launched in India. Not all phones are suitable to play this play. Krafton informed that one should have an Android phone with at least 2 GB RAM and with an Android 5.1.1 version or above. In India BGMI is free but pre-registration is necessary now with the Beta version. Pre-registration for this game is available from 18th May onwards on the Google play store.
This game has gained much attention with 7.6 Million pre-registration on the very first day and it has touched twenty Million in the first two weeks. Now, early access to this game has been launched on 17th June for everyone. BGMI has been developed by Krafton, the South Korean video game developer. Krafton showed gratitude towards Indian gaming supporters for a massive response to BGMI.
Some Popular Android Emulators for Battleground Mobile India on PC
BGMI can be played on PC or laptops by using some android emulators. Emulator permits gamers to run software on their PCs or laptops. These emulators basically simulate the smartphone applications on PC. There are so many emulators available in the market. Here are some android emulators
- LD player– it is one of the best gaming android emulators for PC. BGMI can be played on PC using this emulator and it runs Android 7.1 Nougat.
- NoxPlayer– it is also a popular android emulator. It supports BGMI on PC and Mac.
- Bluestacks– it runs android Nougat 7.1.2 and it permits you to play advanced mobile games on PC.
But out of all those Bluestacks is the popular one. Bluestacks is a gaming platform for PC and laptops. This app player is launched to permit Android applications to work on PC or Laptops. Bluestacks is a technology-based American company. Jay Vaishnav, Suman Saraf & Rosen Sharma, and a board member of cloud.com founded this company. It is being used by the whole world. The official website is Bluestacks. Bluestacks 5 is the latest one, released on 19th May 2021. Bluestacks work with computers that run Windows 7 or later versions, macOS Sierra, or later versions. It is completely a reliable and legal app.
How to download BGMI on PC and Laptop using Bluestacks
By Bluestacks gaming enthusiasts can download and play BGMI on their PC, following the steps given below-
- Gamers have to download the Bluestacks emulator (Bluestacks 5-the latest version) from the website on PC.
- For installation click on Bluestacks set up file.
- Open Google play store and complete the Google sign-in process by username and password.
- Then gamers can search for BGMI from the search bar option.
- Now click on the download option.
- Within the Bluestacks emulator, the gamers have to sign in with their ID.
- After that, you can play the game.
Download of BGMI on Mac using Bluestacks
On Mac, BGMI can be installed the same way as on Windows PC or laptop.
Key System Requirements For Bluestacks
For PC, one should have Windows 7 or higher versions, 2 GB RAM is needed but 8 GB or more than is recommended. 5 GB of space on the Hard drive is necessary.
Rules and Regulations by Krafton
Krafton has set up some rules for the player of BGMI.
- Players must be of 18 or above 18 years. No indecent nicknames can be used by players.
- Users can get banned for abusing other existing players in BGMI.
- Account selling or game data modification can ban users permanently from this game.
- Team killing is also strictly prohibited here. Users can’t use unauthorized programs or devices.
- Personal information should not be shared.
- Any racial discrimination will lead to strict punishment by Krafton.
- Stalking others players in this game is unacceptable to Krafton.
Contravening such rules and guidelines use can get banned for 3 days, 30 days, 90 days, or an indefinite ban from BGMI.
NOTE: Battlegrounds Mobile India is up for download in the play store. Some have already accessed through it, though with the beta version, BGMI may currently be unavailable to some gamers in the play store. In that case, try again after few moments. Until the PC version of BGMI is released users are suggested to use Android emulators to download and play It on PC/laptops and on Mac too.