Minecraft is the most famous and the best selling game of all time. The innovation and custom world that you can create within the game makes the game very special. Everyone is obsessed with the game whether it is an old one or a teenager. So if you are one of them then this article is just for you. I have been playing Minecraft for 8 years and during this time I have found out these top Tips and Tricks in Minecraft that will surely help you in your gameplay. Let’s see how many of it you already know please comment below.
Speed Hack Trick in Minecraft
- To cover up area faster you can jump and sprint at the same time.
- Jumping and sprinting on ice is faster than on land.
- Putting Blocks above your head level and covering the area with ice. Jumping and Sprinting on them is faster than the above two.
- Putting Trapdoors Above ice is the fasted way possible for a player to cover one place to another on land.
Falling from a Huge Distance in Minecraft
- Does jumping from a few blocks decrease your health bar. No problems! now you can join from any distance just have a water bucket in your hand. As you about to reach the surface, just click the space and right-click to create a pool of water. This will surely save your life but this needs practice. Another way to do it is spamming spacebar + right-click as you fall down. There are more chances to get safe by this move.
- Quick dropping can be done in multiple ways. Placing a water block with a sign over top of the water block to slow the falling speed of the player. Ladders can be the other option while free falling.
- Vines can be used for slow but safe dropping from large distances.
- Slime in Netherland can be useful while falling from a huge distance.
Water Bucket Tricks in Minecraft
Water Bucket can help in these ways:-
- If you are stuck in lava and your life is started depleting. Just put the water bucket over the lava to stop the lava effect on you.
- A water bucket can be used to climb up the wall. For this, you have to place a water block adjacent to the wall. Then swim to the top of the water block. As you reach the top of the block just recollect it and place it on top of it again to swim again. Repeat the procedure till you reach on top.
- A water bucket can also be used to cross a deepwater ocean or pond. Just hold the right-click button and start walking. In this way, you can move fast and skip the swimming part.
Boat Boost Trick In Minecraft
Crossing an ocean can be time-consuming so a little boost can be done just by pushing the boat before you hop into the boat. After that just realign the boat to the direction where you want to go.
Fighting Skills Tips and Tricks in Minecraft
Fighting the Silverfish
You know how annoying the silverfishes are. They tend to multiple themselves. So in order to stop the production just use the flint & steel to kill them. You can use cactus for fighting them.
Fighting the Wither
Wither can be very strong in open places nearly impossible to kill sometimes. So what can you do is just fight in congested places like a cave. In that way, you can trap Wither and land more hits on him.
Fighting with the Endermen
Hitting the Endermen on their feet can easily kill him. They do not teleport as much when you hit them on their feet. Water can also be used to fight them as they don’t like water. Being surrounded by water will make Endermen teleport far away eventually getting damaged by it. Also, Pumpkin on your head doesn’t annoy Endermen and they will not attack unless you fight them.
Fighting with the Zombies
If you spam your gold sword on zombies. It will deplete the life of the sword very fastly. But if you take a pause while hitting the zombies the durability of the gold sword will remain for a longer time as compared to spamming.
Fighting with the Blaze
You can easily kill the Blaze with the use of snowballs.
Fighting with the Ghast
Shooting the tentacles of the Ghast can easily kill them.
Fighting with the Creeper
Soul Sand block with ice block below it make the Creeper very slow then you can attack him. Also, fighting in water doesn’t give you environmental damage after Creeper burst out.
Fighting the Spider
Crouching + walking backward can make you hard to hit by a spider. But be careful when you are fighting a group of it.
Fighting the Skeletons
Having a shield is very useful when you are fighting a skeleton or a group of them. As they attack you from a distance from bow and arrow. therefore it is useful to carry a shield with you while fighting them. Also, if you are not having a shield then circular motion is a cool trick to avoid the attacks from the skeletons.
Flying Tricks in Minecraft
- You can cover large areas if you glide at 40 degrees in ascending and descending.
- If you have rocket fireworks then you can use it while you take sharp turns. It makes you more agile in the air and helps you in changing direction.
Cleaning Techniques in Minecraft
- You can throw indefinite garbage on cactus and lava.
- Lawn Mowing can easily be done by the use of bucket water. It can be also used for cleaning the spider webs in the areas.
Ice Tricks in Minecraft
- If you Break Ice at a certain level it will do nothing. But, if you have a block of solid underneath the ice then you try to break it. The ice will try into water.
- If you see a pool of lava then you can use ice to search for diamonds from above.
- Ice block placed at a certain level when you melt it. It doesn’t spill anywhere and a block of water is created.
Torch Tricks in Minecraft
- You can build a diagonal staircase just by placing a torch above the block. The next block you place will be diagonally placed with the adjacent one without losing the number of blocks.
- Torches are very useful underwater. If you are underwater and for a very long time and you are drowning then just go against the wall and start spamming the torches until it breaks. The torch will create a small amount of time to regain breathing. it is useful when the bubbles are about to get over.
SignBoards Tricks in Minecraft
- Signboards can be used to block the flow of water and lava.
- You can access each row of the signboard from the keyboard’s arrow keys. It was a bummer if you are using the enter key for accessing each row.
Health Tips and Tricks in Minecraft
- By mistake, if you poison yourself then drink milk to reverse its effect.
- Totem of undying is an item which if you are holding it just before you die in the game it will revive you instantly. The totem can found inside the Woodland mansion. But be careful when you are raiding the mansion as it is one of the difficult places to come out alive.
- It is easy to find fishes when it is raining outside.
- Having a pet like a wolf is a great life hack as wolves can help you in attacking if you start attacking something.
Quick Tips and Tricks in Minecraft
- The field of view kept at 30 FPS can be used to take screenshots for a more good view.
- TNT does not have an effect inside water.
- Making a compass and a map is very useful for beginners as it will help you relocate to your safe house whenever you are lost.
- There are a number of potions in the game from invisible to jumping to health generation. So, if you are serious about the game then potion making is a very necessary thing.
- TNTs can be very useful when clearing a major portion of the cave for exploring.
Building Tips and Tricks in Minecraft
- Anvil building is a very useful thing as it will repair everything. So if you don’t want to lose any of your hard-earned items then anvil making is a must.
- Gold is useful for making healing items, not for tools. Gold is hard to find and gold tools have low impact. So it is recommended to make iron tools instead of gold tools.
- Building a beacon can be very helpful if you struggle to find places in the game. The beacon can be hard to build-in starting as it requires pretty good stuff like diamonds but as you go through you eventually find the required things. Beacons mark a place with a high beam in the sky which can be seen from a large distance.
- Concrete walls can be built using concrete powder wall and then placing water at the top layer. In this way, you can save a huge amount of time converting into concrete walls.
- Placing water in diagonals if you want to fill a large place with water. You can recollect water as you move through the diagonals.
- Create an indefinite pool of water by placing two sources of water at two corners of a square block (can be created by digging 4 smaller square blocks). You can take water from any corner of the water block.